Regional Marketing manager
- Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives across a few countries;
- Develop marketing management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Increase revenue generation;
- Implement and manage the marketing budget that is yet to be determined.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Build and direct the efforts of marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth in full alignment with Group experts.
- Oversee the development and roll-out of new products, fine-tuning and adapting them to each market in the region.
- Leverage on all corporate tools and research at the regional/local level to translate all consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for the market.
- Establish an integrated marketing activity plan for the market inclusive PR, Events, consumer, Advertising, CRM to support the product plan.
- Ensure implementation of optimal organizational structure in the department, in line with the operational plan (OP), international guidelines and best practices.
- Attract, retain and develop the Marketing team through the implementation of continued coaching and learning activities.
- Provide the local management teams in countries with the necessary coaching, guidance on implementing regional strategies in Marketing, PR and Events.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the region including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
At least 5 years of senior international management experience: E-commerce, Digital Banking and / or Advertising agencies. People management experience in cross functional and international teams. Experience building successful multi-national brands from scratch. Solid knowledge of B2C market and understanding of consumer behavior patterns. Experience expanding the brands across markets, countries and cultures. Proven track record in digital communication, e-commerce. Direct marketing and CRM experience. Deep understanding of digital marketing campaigns and analytics to lead the process of Ad Serving and marketing tools implementation.
Knowledge of Offline/online data connection solutions and full range of programmatic retargeting tools. ATL and BTL knowledge especially within a consumer finance business would be a plus.
University degree in Marketing; MBA would be a plus.
Fluent English is a must